- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
- Informal traders receive training in bookkeeping
Mid-Level IT Support
|Remuneration:||R12500 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Shop Beat Solutions Pty Ltd|
Shop Beat is an energetic and fast-moving media business that's looking for a skilled mid-level support member with Linux experience and knowledge.
We deliver in-store media/radio to various retail outlets throughout South Africa and maintain in-house software and hardware systems. Shop Beat is a start-up business with a small, dedicated and passionate team based near Century City, Cape Town.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting services and systems
- Network configuration of virtual tunnels
- Support calls to stores and IT companies to resolve network conflicts
- Bash scripting to automate processes and run daily monitoring
- System cloning and configuration using Clonezilla
- Linux and command line use
- Must have skills in terminal with a good understanding of commands such as rsync, netstat, df, grep, ifconfig, pkill, modprobe and many more
- Networking and routing
- Embedded systems and development boards
Company DescriptionShop Beat uses its propriety technology to dynamically customize in-store radio content to reflect real-time shopper demographics and effortlessly scheduling appropriate music, announcements, advertisements, promotions and more!
Posted on 03 May 12:30
Apply by emailOliver Power
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Support