- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Skills Development Facilitator
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ivy Farrell Recruitment|
Do you have HR operational experience within a retail and/or wholesale environment and two to four years' skills development experience with practical work experience working directly with SETA?
Want to work for a well-known international sportswear/fitness brand?
The role is based at their SA office in Cape Town and reports to Head of Human Capital Management.
- To optimise the investment in learning and development by driving delivery on all elements of the NQF/SETA structures and requirements
- Ensure that learning interventions effectively facilitate the development of competencies that enable the delivery of operational and strategic goals
- HR qualification
- Operational HR experience within a retail and/or wholesale environment
- Two to four years’ experience as a qualified and registered SDF
- Practical experience in working directly with SETA
- Solid MS Office experience
- Very strong understanding of SAQA/NQF/SETA structures and processes
- Good working knowledge of BEE/BBBEE codes, requirements and processes
- Strong administrative skills with a very good eye for detail
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Facilitation and coaching skills
- Training material development and delivery of training
- Ability to influence
- Identify Group, Business Unit and individual learning needs (interpersonal skills, management and leadership and technical and functional learning)
- Compile and manage integrated Competency Development Plans (WSP)
- Develop, source and deliver learning interventions (ATR) in accordance with the WSP plans
- Manage L&D/Training Budget
- Ensure that Learning venues are professionally, efficiently, thoroughly set up to create an environment conducive to optimal learning
- Ensure that registers, LI related documents and administration is efficiently managed and processed
- Manage efficient payment of Vendors/Suppliers
- Ensure that administrative processes are simple, efficient and adhered to consistently
- Ensure that templates and forms are simple, easy to use, minimalistic
- Ensure that WSP and ATR are timeously and accurately submitted
- Ensure that all NQF/SETA related administration is timeously, accurately and efficiently processed
- Manage and run relevant consultative forums
- Produce a monthly report on L&D delivery to plan, performance against budget, SETA matters
Should you not receive a response within three working days of your application please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 24 Apr 07:25