- Why HR is at risk from cybertattacks
- Celebrate youthful diversity this June on Biz
- Business rescue process: Don't disregard the rights of employees
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding development opportunities and hiring extraordinary employees! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their HR experience and career by working alongside a professional and high performing team.
We have a start-up culture within a well-established business, and we embrace collaboration, continuous learning and growth. It’s a fun place to work, with a work-hard-play-harder culture, while being family-friendly and committed to work-life balance. We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be Brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why you’re going to love working here:
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in South Africa.
- The opportunity to work in an organisation with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A fun and creative working environment and being part of great company culture.
- A friendly, results-focused and dynamic team.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Remote position with flexible working hours.
What we're looking for in you:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise and work quickly.
- Overall understanding of HR.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- High sense of urgency, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and self-sufficient.
- Team player with a strong desire to help people and a positive friendly attitude.
- Comfortable in the digital space as a large part of our business is in the digital marketing space.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What you’ll be up to:
- Organise, update and maintain all company personnel records and documentation.
- Update HR databases with all information related to new hires, terminations, leave, etc.
- Prepare all offer and contractual information for approval.
- Prepare relevant payroll information for approval.
- Manage all HR and payroll queries via a support desk (HR and payroll ticketing system) - answer employees’ questions and provide requested information or allocate to relevant person.
- Assist and provide administrative support for all HR related tasks.
- Provide continuous feedback to ensure that processes remain streamlined and efficient.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- One years + prior experience in HR Administration.
- Relevant Diploma/degree beneficial.
- Working PC/laptop
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Working hours: Full-time, with flexibility
To apply, visit www.outsourcery.co.za and click on HR & Recruitment to apply.
Posted on 01 Apr 14:06
Johannesburg R8000 - R10000 Monthly
Join a growing digital marketing agency as an office administrator. Requirements: Matric essentialOver two years experience in an administrator rolePersonal...
Johannesburg R700000 - R750000 Yearly
Recognised internationally, this leading first class financial house is looking for a solid JBoss administrator with either RedHat or WebSphere certificate to join one...
Johannesburg, Midrand R400 - R500 Hourly
A unique opportunity for a portal administrator is available in a progressive team within a manufacturing business that boasts amazing technologists that are all...
Cape Town, Durbanville R8000 - R12000 Monthly neg
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking, dynamic individuals to become part of our reputable company based in the Durbanville area as a Property Portfolio...
Residential Letting | Cape Town
23 Mar 2021
The Costing Administrator will be responsible for the following: Forwarding/Clearing of Foreign ShipmentsUpload Netsuite InboundNetsuite ReportsClaims/Damages –...
Cape Town R800000 - R1000000 Yearly
We have a new role in a leading general insurer in South Africa that provides a diverse range of general insurance products and services in southern Africa and...
There is an exciting opportunity with a JHB based Investment banking environment the work you will be doing in this data platforms and AI team.
One of South Africa’s leading financial services providers with a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is looking to employ the talents of a Windows Server...
Pretoria, Centurion R750000 - R800000 Yearly
Are you looking for work in the Centurion/ Pretoria area? If so, look NO further.
Ogilvy South Africa is looking for a data integrity administrator, who will report to the data integrity manager and work within the greater business technology team.
Johannesburg R1100000 - R1200000 Yearly
Superb opportunity for you, the talented MS DBA looking to take your career to the next level and join a top IT/management consulting firm specialising in turnkey...
Johannesburg R600000 - R700000 Yearly
This consulting house in Sandton is on the lookout for SQL DBA to provide proven database services to their awesome clientele.
An internationally recognised hospitality group has a great opportunity for an IT Network Administrator! If you are keen on leading a team of specialists in the Office...
Accounting role ideally suited to newly qualified Accountant, aged 25 - 35 with solid hands on accounting experience.
Cape Town, Observatory
VF! is a dynamic retail branding agency with its head office based in Black River Park, Observatory.
3 days ago
Pretoria, Centurion R20000 - R25000 Monthly
Accounting role ideally suited to a dynamic recently qualified accountant.
Cumulus Consultants (Pty) Ltd
1 Apr 2021
Prepare and reconcile all inter company recoveriesApprove monthly expenses in line with the approval matrix and budgetsPreparation of inter company recovery...
Cape Town, Salt River R30000 - R32000 Monthly
VACANCY WITHIN CAPSICUM CULINARY STUDIO AND THE IIE SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT MAIN PURPOSE Reporting to the Brand Financial Manager the...
Capsicum Culinary Studio
15 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Sunnydale
3 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Goodwood R6000 - R10000 Monthly neg
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account and bank reconciliations.
DLonra (Pty) Ltd
24 Feb 2021