- Why HR is at risk from cybertattacks
- Celebrate youthful diversity this June on Biz
- Business rescue process: Don't disregard the rights of employees
The mission for this role is to assist the Head of Business continuity with building a robust recruitment and placement department.
1. SALES: Maintain recruitment and placement processes.
2. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Maintain tracking tool to monitor recruitment and placement rates.
3. EBITDA: Manage relevant line item costs to ensure department remains under annual budget by 31/12/2021
4. STRATEGY: Define best practices to ensure recruitment and placement KPI’s are met and maintained.
- Brainpower/learns quickly
- Analysis skills
- Strategic thinking
- Sets high standards and goals
- Hires A players
- Develops people
- Removes underperformers
- Has a network of talented people
- Gets things done
- Calm under pressure
- Accountability / no excuses
- Recruitment process understanding
- Continuous improvement processes
- BBBEE SDF legislation
- IR Knowledge
- Bachelor of Arts : Human Resources OR equivalent
- 5 years recruitment and or placement experience
Inclusive of but not limited to the following functions:
- Recruitment & Placements
- Ensure systems, processes are in place and adhered to
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with potential employers
- Learner engagement
- Conduct interviews
- Administer assessments
- Report on recruitment and placements
- Assist with IR issues when required
Assisted with HR related tasks as required
Posted on 02 Mar 09:51
Apply by emailMischka
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Recruitment Sales Manager – Bryanston Are you BORED of recruiting? Not getting fulfilled??? Do you want to TRY Sales Management? Read on… e-Merge is a...
If you enjoy working with people, coupled with a sales flair, and the discipline to do what you need to do, then you could do extremely well in our environment.
Johannesburg R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Armstrong Appointments is an award winning, boutique recruitment agency that has been in operation for 18 years focusing on executive and specialist recruitment...
17 Feb 2021