- New senior public managers to complete mandatory course via NSG
- Is the world ready for global natural disasters?
- Don't mince your words when making payment holiday requests
|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||More South Africa|
Job descriptionMore South Africa is looking for an experienced and talented senior recruiter for a three-months contract opportunity based at our head office in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg. You will be responsible for the implementation of the recruitment process for the attraction, and acquisition of MORE people in SA and Global.
Responsibilities of the role:
- The individual will be required to work with people at all levels; juniors and senior management alike.
- Using various platforms for the purposes of advertising and sourcing: Job boards, social media, and direct sourcing in providing talented or highly skilled candidates.
- Ability to carry out thorough prescreening prior to interview stages via manual and telephonic channels.
- Ability to prescreen and present suitable candidates to line management for interview processes.
- Scheduling of interviews with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to carry to reference and verification process on candidates.
- Following the approval process and the purchase requisition process in order to bring resources onboard.
- Ability to facilitate the supplier/independent contractor agreement and onboarding process for freelancers.
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build structure in ways of working
- Strong administration skills
- Influential capability
- Build database, strong networking capability
- Technologically savvy
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Must have experience having recruited in the advertising and production industry
- Having recruited for various skill levels with quick turn around times
- +-Three years of relevant experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR/business management preferred
Applications close: 31 March 2020
More is a production-agency, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc.), producing content for a range of brands across multiple platforms, channels and countries. The content we produce includes digital media, animation, moving image, and design. We pride ourselves on delivering work aimed specifically at the international marketplace. Brands we count among our clients include Starbucks, Liberty, Unilever, Virgin, Samsung, Gumtree and Hyundai, to name a few.
Posted on 18 Mar 16:46