- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Associate Talent Scout
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||basic salary, commission, incentives|
|Location:||Cape Town, Zonnebloem|
|Company:||The Talent Boom|
Boomers Recruitment Academy Bought to you by The Talent Boom.
Where: Cape Town, Zonnebloem
Salary: Market related basic plus commission Intake: September/ October 2019
The Talent Boom is a global digital and creative recruitment firm HQ’d in Cape Town with offices in Amsterdam and Miami.
We work with elite creative, digital and tech talent across the globe and partner with clients such as advertising agencies, dev houses and large corporates with their hiring needs.
Last year, we held a successful Intern academy and now its back! Our recruitment initiative is based at our HQ and we welcome interns and first jobbers a chance to learn and grow with us at The Talent Boom.
We will be taking on three interns as either talent scouts or Junior Recruiters. You will be learning about:
- The creative and digital world
- The recruitment process
- How to headhunt elite talent
- Business development within a recruitment agency
- Networking and attending local digital events
- Getting involved with projects for our clients across S.Africa, Europe and America
We are looking for quirky individuals with a great eye for matchmaking. The ideal Boomer intern will:
- Be a graduate in marketing, digital or design
- Have one year of working experience or a previous intern in an ad agency, promotions agency or within a sales environment
- Be a natural networker with a magnetic personality
- Can cope under pressure
- Handle multiple amount of roles
- Ambitious and passionate about their career with a desire to work with people in recruitment/talent acquisition
- Enjoys the awesome world of creative, digital and tech
- Money motivated. recruitment is what you make of it and can be extremely lucrative as you receive commission too. It’s a challenging career but very rewarding when you place candidates into their dream jobs!
- A strong negotiator, an insane closer and a budding business development superstar
- Keen to understand the global creative recruitment market. The opportunity:
During your three months, you will be learning the ropes of the creative, and digital recruitment world alongside our Boomers who will be supporting and training you.
Expectations of successful Boomer Interns are:
Towards the end of the three months, we are expecting our Boomer Interns to land at least one deal as well as sign on at least one new client with active roles to work on.
What happens at the end of the three months?
Should you be successful in placing talent within your three months in our academy as well as sign on new clients, you will be made a permanent member of our top-notch Cape Town team.
There are a few roles available for our successful interns:
Creative, tech or digital talent scout: Looking for a cool adventure? This is a pure delivery role, focusing on matching talent to our clients. There are no sales involved in this.
Global Creative talent scout: This is also a pure talent matching role working alongside our director in Amsterdam or Miami. Ideally, an intern that has worked abroad and/ or understands the global ad agency market as this is working purely on our EMEA clients. Think, talking to an art director in Florida one minute and then a copywriter in Amsterdam the next!
Junior recruiter: A fun, busy whirlwind 360 recruitment role which involves business development, meeting with clients as well as talent matching
In all roles – You’ll have the opportunity to go to local and global events, earn maximum commission through your deals, meet with majorly influential people, win ipads, mac books, trips abroad and work hard/play hard at our awesome Cape Town Boom House.
We are aiming to take on our set of Boomer Interns in September/ October 2019
Awesome. We work bloody hard and have fun doing it. We change the rules of the game to innovate as much as we can. We’re here to win.
Our HQ has THE best views of Cape Town. a huge balcony to Braai in the summer. We have a games room and our very own Bar, AKA Boomer Bar. its a pretty cool spot!
Check us out online at www.thetalentboom.com or our facebook page to get to know more about our culture at www.facebook.com/thetalentboom
Please send CV’s over to email@example.com asap for interviews during June.
Company DescriptionGlobal creative and digital staffing agency with offices in Cape Town, Miami and Amsterdam.
Posted on 27 Aug 14:03