- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Global Talent Scout/Recruiter
|Remuneration:||negotiable Commission only|
|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Company:||Bolt Talent Solutions|
Job descriptionWe are embracing the future of work by building our virtual talent scout team. You will have the flexibility of working remotely. We need highly ambitious, responsible and direct sourcing evangelists who understand the notion that trust, performance and reward are integral to this deal. This role offers freedom and a chance to join a global team! We’re offering a competitive commission structure to the right candidates and you’ll even have unlimited time off to travel, hustle and play a key role in our limitless, boundaryless and fun future.
The primary mission of the recruiter role is to provide qualified candidates to Bolt Talent Solutions. This role aims at sourcing candidates, building talent pipelines for the markets and industries that Bolt Talent Solutions supports. The role requires strong skills in mid-senior talent pipeline management, leadership, client relationship building and display business awareness.
- The Recruiter implements strategies to direct source qualified, diverse candidates that meet all assigned position requirements. The function of this role is to identify qualified candidates, conduct interviews, prepare cv’s and support the placement process.
- Network frequently, maintain excellent relationships to promote our brand by delivering a high touch candidate experience. Identify & refer new clients to Bolt Talent Solutions - Referral rewards in place.
- Partner with Bolt Talent Solutions management to develop recruitment strategies & direct source directories.
- Develop recruitment plans to utilize all sourcing methodologies including cold calling, job board postings, Boolean methodology, social and professional networking sites, career fairs and professional relationships.
- Create candidates personas, compose job descriptions, scout and document candidates accordingly.
- Respond to and manage job inquiries. Assess candidates’ background information, objectives, and personality.
- Establish strong internal relationships and serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education with Agency Management. Recommend improvements to the recruitment digital strategy.
- Validate correct data for each new requisition including job description, salary information, client brief.
- Interview candidates and report the results and shortlists to the Agency Management by updating headhunt worksheets.
- Utilise applicant tracking system, google drive and other recruitment related systems to ensure all candidate information is stored within Bolt Talent Solutions.
- Accept each new requisition, confirm receipt with management and begin recruiting process and providing regular status updates on sourcing/screening progress.
- Build relationships and work closely with management to help determine sourcing strategy, obtain position requirements and compensation information, ensure that job description is updated and discuss job behavioural profiles for each role.
- Post jobs on sourcing/job boards/LinkedIn /social media pages with approved Bolt Corporate Branding/CI. Ensure any advertising spend is approved by management.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function as well as internal compliance of selection and recruitment in accordance with defined legislation and best practice.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from requisition request through to client submission and interviews. The incumbent will be accountable for pre-screening, profiling, scheduling of all interviews, system updates and assessments if required.
- Manage the final steps in the hiring process including; coordinate formulation and delivery of salary quote, extend all employment offer including employment contracts; manage communication with the selected candidate to facilitate smooth integration, provide appropriate communication to de-selected candidates, work with the hiring manager to officially communicate appointments.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Human Resource Management or in a relevant related domain; a business degree, e.g. BA, Bcomm or equivalent would be a strong asset.
A minimum of three to five years of recruitment experience within agency/in-house recruitment/human resources team. Financial Services experience essential. Extensive interviewing, assessment and direct sourcing experience with a strong record of success.
- Effective communication
- Drives collaboration
- Builds talent
- Demonstrate initiative
- Process excellence
- Passion for customer service and stakeholder success
- Agility and adaptability
- Trust and integrity
- Drives execution
- Uses insightful judgement
Company DescriptionWe source mid to executive level talent by partnering closely with hiring managers and human resource teams.
Our belief is that talent and great relationships are at the heart of what drives business success. We have a team of virtual dedicated talent acquisition specialists ready to help you build your organisation and to guide talent into exciting career opportunities. We pride ourselves in being client-focused and obsessed with tapping into the exact skills and experience required to support business growth and creating high performing teams.
We have offices in SA, Mauritius and Seattle.
- Demonstrates knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, discrimination selection guidelines, and legislative requirements regarding employment practices
- Display knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
- Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioural-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions and recruiting metrics
- Exhibit knowledge of recruiting agency policy, procedures, and databases
- Portray administrative and documentation skills, boolean and googlean search methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellent interviewing skills with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Written and Verbal feedback to Senior level candidates and management team
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, maturity, good analytical skills
- Exceptional organizing & planning skills with a proven track record in coordinating complex projects.
- Uses business processes to get results and experience in the fundamentals of project management.
- At ease managing and effectively operating within a virtual matrix organisation.
- Strong selling, consultative selling and client relationship management skills.
- Passionate about customer service/candidate experience.
Posted on 27 Aug 09:57