|Get jobs on your |
People Capability Leader/HR Generalist
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
A fast food franchise seeks an HR consultant to provide human resource services and advice to operations in a designated area, thus making a positive contribution towards raising the level of people capability to run great restaurants, achieve their vision, big goal and world-class operations.
You will be responsible for training and development, performance development, recruitment and selection, orientation, succession planning, employee relations, organisational development, HR support and capacity building, reward program and HR audits and reporting.
Min dip./degree, at least three to five years’ experience as an HR generalist, computer literate, drivers licence, understanding of labour/industrial relations and health and safety legislation and application. Exposure to HR processes/knowledge of HR processes, systems, best practices, and trends and the ability to formulate and analyse data and assess root causes with follow up action and appropriate interventions.
Email your CV to .
Posted on 03 Dec 10:02
- HR Generalist, Mossel Bay, West Coast Personnel
- HR Assistant, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Pyrotec Recruiter
- Three Analyst Developers - PHP/Web, Cape Town, Westlake, West Coast Personnel
- HR Generalist, Vredendal, West Coast Personnel
- HR Administrator, Lutzville, West Coast Personnel
- Human Resource Business Partner, Cape Town, Cape Union Mart
- Lecturer - Graphic Design, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Lecturer - Art Direction, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Lecturer - Visual Studies, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Human Resources Assistant, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Lecturer - Film Scriptwriting, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Television Lecturer, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Senior Drama Lecturer, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Lecturer - Screen/Stage Acting, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Lecturer - Producing, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Cinematography Lecturer, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA