- Innovation and creativity in the time of Covid-19: Alternative ways of thinking and doing
- Coronavirus: 5 ways to be a better manager when working from home
- Bizcommunity takes business virtual, as usual
|Get jobs on your |
Food/Beverage Admin Assistant
|Remuneration:||R9000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Provident fund, guaranteed 13th cheque, medical insurance, monthly incentives|
|Location:||Cape Town, Newlands|
|Reference:||#F&B Admin 17022020|
|Company:||Kelvin Grove Club|
- Perform admin duties such as filing, emailing, photocopying, updating menus/flyers, assisting with signage and responding to telephone calls and messages.
- Co-ordinate the roster schedule and ensure the outlets meets deadlines in this regard.
- Follow up with outlet managers to ensure staff arrive for duty.
- Arrange meetings for the team, prepare agendas and ensure accurate minutes are taken and circulated accordingly and timeously.
- Facilitate, coordinate and all preparation for F&B events, promotions and functions (i.e. wrapping gifts, meetings with 3rd parties etc.).
- Support the F&B management team with time management, data gathering and communication for the execution of projects and events.
- Manage all invoices and submit for payment, ensure accurate recording keeping thereof.
- Assist with collating the information for weekly incentives and submit this to the relevant parties for authorisation for payment.
- Assist and help co-ordinate monthly inventory in the outlets if need be.
- Assist with compiling SOP Training manuals.
- Gather and collate all guest and member feedback from the outlets.
- Assisting with queries and complaint resolution as allocated.
- Ensure that all specials written on any blackboard in the outlets are double-checked on spelling and written with approved colour scheme.
- Follow up with the outlet managers to ensure any outdated marketing materials from notice boards and outlets immediately when expired.
- Create and maintain files for F&B event purposes.
- Be aware of emergency and first aid procedures (know who the first aiders are on duty!).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the F&B manager.
Company DescriptionAn exclusive social and sports club and being one of the biggest sports club in South Africa, Kelvin Grove is the ultimate venue to enjoy sport, entertain friends or meet new people. The club provides a pleasant and social environment.
- Two years of office management or admin experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Two to three years job-related experience in a similar establishment (restaurant, hotel or club experience preferable).
- POS systems.
Posted on 18 Feb 08:36
Get job alerts for Admin Assistant jobs
- Personal Assistant/Office Administrator, Cape Town, Northgate Estate
- IR Administrator, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Studio Administrator, Cape Town, Stellenbosch
- Finance/General Administrator, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Office/Warehouse Administrator, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- ICT Moodle Administrator, Cape Town, Bellville
- Production Course Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA