|Get jobs on your |
An exciting career opportunity exists in Kimberley for a general manager within a hospitality environment. If you have the following behavioural competency and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Possess the know-how, confidence and most importantly the contacts and experience necessary to build corporate and private sales.
- Have proven skills and experience in the day to day running of hotels, gaining and retaining the respect of staff and creating a management presence which customers can easily identify.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel.
- Day-to-day staff and guest management.
- Work very closely with the hotel owners.
- Responsible for managing the Hotel management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Proven revenue management skills
- Strong F&B operations skills and experience in local marketing to drive F&B sales
- Be confident and fluent in revenue financials of RevPAR, ARR, Occupancy rates
- Good knowledge of brands.
- Relevant diploma/degree qualification
- At least three years' experience as a either a regional/operational manager or managing a hotel in the capacity of general manager (within three or four-star businesses)
- Drivers licence is a must
- Standard hospitality working hours – Monday to Sunday – 7am to 9pm – days off leave days will be discussed in the interview.
Vacancy reference no: BFN000018
Closing date: 16 September 2019
To apply for the above-mentioned position and more information visit www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 11 Sep 11:19
Intelligent Placement will, through its expertise, service standards and national network provide a unique value proposition which will differentiate Intelligent Placement to be the preferred South African Recruitment brand.
|Recent jobs by Intelligent Placement||City||Date posted|
|Office Administrator||Somerset West||20 Sep 09:59|
|Administrator Graduate||Helderberg||20 Sep 09:54|
|Accounting Clerk||Sandton||18 Sep 12:48|
|Junior IT Technician||Cape Town||16 Sep 13:36|
|Sales Manager - Mining||Port Elizabeth||16 Sep 12:10|
|Head Chef/Chef De Cuisine||Helderberg||13 Sep 13:58|
|Office Administrator||Somerset West||13 Sep 13:58|
|General Manager||Kimberley||11 Sep 11:19|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||10 Sep 11:58|
|Junior Business Development/External Sales Executive||Cape Town||10 Sep 11:57|