|Get jobs on your |
Assistantant General Manager - Hotel
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionA leading Hotel Group is looking to appoint an Assistant General Manager to one of their flagship Hotels in Sandton.
This is a high occupancy Hotel, requiring a suitably experienced general management professional from the Hotel industry who has had formal training at hotel school, plus a minimum of three years management experience, either in rooms division or food and beverages, before moving into a similar Assistant General Manager role for two years plus.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, the following criteria is essential:
- The position of Assistant General Manager is a senior management position within the hotel and a prime destination with a high occupancy. Currently you must hold the role of Assistant General Manager in a leading Hotel Group.
- Candidates must have a Matric, plus a Hotel School Diploma
- The successful candidate must be an all-rounder, with specialisation in either rooms division or food and beverages
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years' management experience, and currently, be employed in a management role.
- A strong eye for attention to detail is a must, as well as great Leadership Skills
- A strong understanding and ability to handle pressure and administration
- Please note that if you have not had a response within seven days of submitting your CV, that your application has not been successful,
- Candidates MUST have attended and completed a Diploma from Hotel School
- Your current role must be that of an Assistant Hotel Manager in a leading Hotel Group
- Posses exceptionally strong Admin abilities and have strong Budgetary control abilities
- Excellent Social and Communication abilities, in your interaction with external and internal guests
Posted on 17 Jul 12:26