- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
German-Speaking Office Support
|Remuneration:||R13500 - R16000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Job descriptionWe are looking to fill a new office position - which needs to be German speaking.
It’s a job that requires a security check.
We’d give a fixed contract for a year to start.
No own transport is required, yet it is of advantage.
Our office is in Sea Point.
Start date: 1 June 2019 or 1 July 2019.
Working hours: 30 hours per week, five days, hours semi-flexible.
15 days annual leave
- Office admin, involves printing, sorting, switchboard, preparing shipments
- It’s a pretty simple job description
- Additionally, the applicant will receive training on the job to become a Tour Consultant within two years
- Language: German is compulsory
- Drivers license: of advantage
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint andExcel - very good to excellent skills
- Good understanding of technical and organisational processes
- Independent worker
- Quick and efficient
Posted on 03 May 07:33
- Social Media Community Support Specialist, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Reservations Consultant - Travel Support, Cape Town, Durbanville, Career Custodians
- IT Support Technician, Stellenbosch, Techno Park
- Syspro Support Analyst, Cape Town, Weylandts
- DevOps Support Engineer, Cape Town, Somerset West, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Client Support Coordinator, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland
- Software Support Consultant, Cape Town, Diep River