|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund and Funeral Plan|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Company:||Premier Hotels & Resorts|
Job descriptionWe are seeking a highly competent Sales Administrator with Salesforce experience, to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will perform hands on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The Salesforce Administrator will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset. They will also assist to process and complete certain administrative duties for the Sales department to support the sales drive.
The position will entail the following duties and responsibilities, and include but not be limited to:
- Serve as technical lead and support to sales, banqueting coordination for Salesforce projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration.
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions Salesforce.
- Key reports as needed by Premier Hotels and Resorts
- Sales Co-ordination for the Western Cape sales team
- Matric and/or Relevant Diploma
- Salesforce certification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Solid exposure to the Salesforce SOAP and REST API and a practical understanding of the API Limits
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities preferably in a sales coordination role
- Works well under pressure
Position will be based in Cape Town.
Posted on 05 Mar 10:02