Credit Platform Analyst
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, Bursaries|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
The IDM Group is looking for a Data and Optimization Analyst who will be responsible for data analytics, reporting, and onboarding new data providers and tools for some of our digital platforms. The successful candidate will form part of the growing digital team.Key responsibilities:
What does IDM offer its employees
- Help drive efforts for continuous data accuracy and quality improvement
- Maintain and develop automated reports and dashboards
- Interact with external parties to manage the onboarding of new data vendors, integrations, and analytics tools
- Develop and automate key business metrics and KPIs for the various business units
- Prioritise new ad-hoc reports and data analytics requests and deliver accordingly
- Present insights back to business stakeholders
- Hybrid (onsite and remote) work environment
- Competitive packages, including medical and RA contributions
- Values and purpose-driven working culture
- Bursary program and encouragement to pursue future studies
- Merrit based promotions in a fast-growing company
- Minimum three years experience within the financial services or digital platform industries.
- A university degree; preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, Engineering or Informatics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suites, MSSQL, Azure, and Postgres SQL is advantageous.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI, YellowFin, and SSRS will be advantageous.
- Results-driven with a focus on quality and client service
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to problem-solve in complex environments.
- Ability to work independently
- Pro-active in asking questions and finding answers
- Honest, responsible, accountable, and live the IDM values
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Planning, prioritizing, organizing, and resource management
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
Posted on 09 May 16:07, Closing date 8 Jul