Brand Marketing Coordinator
|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, Bursaries|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) group, South Africa’s largest and multi-award-winning debt management company has a new opportunity available for a brand marketing coordinator.
We are looking for a creative, diverse, intelligent, and energetic candidate to join the Brand Marketing Team to coordinate the brand and marketing campaigns that are executed as part of the strategy for two of its main brands within the IDM group.Key responsibilities:
- Create, update and manage the campaign plans and calendar(s).
- Internal client and external service providers/vendors liaison
- Work with the Brand Team in putting the creatives and messaging together as part of the overall campaign strategy and objectives.
- Implement the campaign strategies which will drive traffic to the online platforms.
- Set up of digital marketing campaigns in Campaign Management Systems (Leadify, Sendgrid, Hubspot, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Work with CMS template builders and HTML designs and coding to implement and update email creatives.
- Social Media: Collaborate and coordinate with creative and performance marketing teams for Brand and Paid Campaigns as well as the Community Management side.
- Oversee campaigns from launch till finalized.
- Ensure all campaigns are on-brand and apply the correct Corporate Identity.
- Report on campaign results and identify trends and gaps which can be improved.
- Apply A/B testing (champion challengers) for optimization and to improve on results.
- Manage the planning and budget control of all the marketing campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the business at the forefront of new developments in brand and marketing campaigns.
- Diploma or degree in marketing advantageous.
- Two years + proven experience in executing marketing campaigns from Campaign Management Systems and Social Media Platforms
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role (in the financial services industry will be an advantage)
- Some experience with campaigning
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good time management with the ability to meet all tight deadlines
- Friendly disposition
- Able to self-start when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Founded in April 2004, Intelligent Debt Management Group (IDM), has established itself as South Africa’s leading and largest debt management company. IDM offers comprehensive advice and a host of highly relevant financial and effective debt relief solutions to South African consumers who are facing tight budgets and are struggling with debt.
Posted on 12 Jan 11:20, Closing date 13 Feb