This job is pending approval by our support team
Badger International Financial Manager
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions. Plus yearly bonus as per company policy|
Badger International is looking for an experienced, dynamic Financial Manager to join their George-based international division.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will form part of the international team, reporting directly to the CFO who is based in Australia, and must possess the following essential skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient and comfortable conversing in English (written and verbal).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Resourcefulness in researching varied legislation and making recommendations.
- Accurate, analytical, and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Independent, adaptable and deadline driven.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Strong computer literacy with advanced Excel skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with complex group structures and consolidations
- Sound comprehension of foreign currency translation
- Completed B Com Degree or relevant tertiary qualification (preferably with completed Honours)
- Completed SAICA/SAIPA articles
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a position of responsibility
- Overall responsibility for the finalisation of the monthly processing and month end procedures.
- Reviewing Management Account pack’s, enquiry through accountants on any variances.
- Monthly reporting to CFO and CEO.
- Overall responsibility for both the SA and Australia based finance staff successful completion of their monthly tasks.
- Design and implement standard operating procedures for the finance team.
Working hours are from 05:00 am – 14:00 pm to accommodate overlap with the Australian operations and some flexibility may be necessary from time to time to accommodate meetings with international partners.
Posted on 22 Feb 09:45
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Social Media Manager, Accountant, Brand Manager, Project Manager, Digital Account Manager, Store Manager
Dotsure is a focused investment holding company specialising in the short-term motor insurance industry.
Our Finance Team is looking for a trustworthy, innovative and passionate maternity cover for a Financial Manager who is able to assist with technical accounting...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a stunning job opportunity for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager at a renowned financial services...
Cape Town, Goodwood R6000 - R10000 Monthly neg
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account and bank reconciliations.
DLonra (Pty) Ltd
24 Feb 2021
Duties and responsibilities Full operational management of Accounts Receivable function within the Finance Department.Raising of all invoices, receipting of all...
Cape Town, Claremont
The ideal incumbent needs to be a positive and proactive team player who will be involved in the monthly processing of the accounts and reconciliations and will support...
10 Feb 2021