|Get jobs on your |
Responsible Investment Intern
|Remuneration:||R13600 per month Basic salary|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a dynamic, confident recent graduate with a finance/economics background. This is a rare opportunity to gain experience at the cutting edge of social justice-oriented shareholder activism and to interact with civil society organisations driving positive change in South Africa.
The non-profit organisation is striving to reflect South Africa’s racial, cultural and gender diversity within its staff complement. Candidates from historically disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have:
- A finance/economics degree
- An appreciation of the complexity of South Africa’s socio-economic environment
- Research and data analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- South African citizenship
- Research and analysis of company reports and financial data
- Tracking and assessing global developments in responsible investment and shareholder activism, including ESG reporting mechanisms
- Assisting with investor and company engagement
- Assisting with the planning of Just Share events
- General support to the Just Share team
- Certified copy of degree certificate/s
- Certified copy of identity document
- A letter motivating why you would like to do this internship
- One recent written reference
Please note: In order to apply to this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns’ platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile and you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 11 Feb 15:16