|Get jobs on your |
Financial Admin Intern
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R8000 per month Basic salary|
Job descriptionFrom the day we opened our doors, we set out to build flexible, game-changing solutions. Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions.
MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Reconciliation of customer contracts between the server and the company software system.
- Updating the fixed asset register of the company (for both Cape Town and Johannesburg).
- Reconciliation of the customer balances per the company system vs. Intacct (billing tool).
- Working through documentation for potential unclaimed VAT inputs.
- Additional sundry finance tasks as required.
- Diploma/certificate in business management, admin or finance or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong admin skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Posted on 11 Feb 08:31