|Get jobs on your |
Finance Internship Programme
Purpose of Role:
To receive training within the Finance Division. Ensure compliance to Treasury Regulations and the PFMA, by fulfilling the below roles according to policies and procedures. Knowledge of GRAP, PFMA and its related regulations and ACCPAC.
Salary Range: R 6 070.00 - R 8 050.00 per month
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
- National Diploma/ Degree in Finance or related qualification.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately capture invoices in the accounting systems in order to effect payment timeously and accurately to creditors.
- Accurately prepare monthly and daily reconciliations of creditors’ accounts with the suppliers’ statements and age analysis.
- Prepare reconciliations and payments for the travel expenses and reimbursement claims.
- Assist with asset management
- Capture payments into ACCPAC daily.
- Ensure that petty cash is reconciled weekly and is replenished and available.
- Record petty cash transactions in the general ledger weekly.
- Assist with invoicing of clients booked on small contracts database, including general
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is self-motivated and very detail conscious, dependable and will act in an understanding and helpful manner while performing tasks associated with the position. The position also requires being honest and ethical, being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 07 Aug 09:36
Graduates24 is dedicated to bringing you the latest entry-level jobs. We focus mainly on Learnerships, Internships, Graduate programmes and entry level positions which require very little to no experience.
- HR / Human resource Internship, Wadeville, Graduates24
- IT Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- HR/Human Resources Internship, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Data Analyst Internship, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Geology Internship Programme, Rustenburg, Graduates24
- Finance/Accounting Internship, Rustenburg, Graduates24
- Media Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- HR Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Finance Internship programme, Woodmead, Graduates24
- TVET Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Internship programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Business Administration Internship, Boksburg, Graduates24
- Internship Programme 2019/2020, Centurion, Graduates24
- Engineering Internship Programme, Randburg, Graduates24
- Industrial/Organisational Psychology Internship, Modderfontein, Graduates24
- Video Production/Video Editing/Media Paid Internship, Johannesburg, Glenhazel
- Procurement Internship, Heidelberg, Graduates24
- Veterinarian Internship Programme, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Pharmacist Internship Programme, Port Elizabeth, Graduates24
- Supply Chain Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Finance Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Admin Intern, Johannesburg, Rosebank, Kreetiv
- Amplification Intern, Johannesburg, Rivonia
- Finance/Supply Chain Interns, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Technology Intern, Johannesburg, Trusted Interns
- Call Centre Interns, Pretoria, Graduates24