|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings|
Job descriptionThe successful candidate is required to manage the creative and design process from concept stage to finished artwork and implementation. A key focus is on user experiences and incumbents are required to ensure that the user experience supports the commercial requirements of the business. This team routinely works with divisions within the firm on projects that spread across print, web, brand identity and interactive, for screens, devices, and event spaces. The candidate we are looking for must have both print and digital experience.
- Conceptualize, design and produce a full range of high impact print and digital material in line with the requirements of the company, the department and the business owners and to ensure consistent and continuous communication requirements are met.
- Materials include but not limited to: infographics, presentations, financial statements, investor communication, large-scale exhibits, video, animation and motion graphics, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, HTML emails), interfaces, and web-based content.
- Ability to take complex business requirements and create designs that communicate proposed solutions in simple ways; meet measurable business goals and requirements with clear rationale behind proposed design solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of typographic variations across print, digital and mobile applications.
- Complete understanding and ability to create typographic grid systems and layouts.
- Extensive experience with designing comprehensive print/marketing collateral systems.
- Understands complex print production and printing methods, (PMS), paper and other techniques, while ensuring designs can be produced cost effectively.
- Working closely with internal and external resources and suppliers (printers, photographers, promotional vendors, etc.).
- Strong understanding of branding, brand strategy and identity systems. You’ll work closely with the director of marketing to develop the company brand standards and manual.
- Work within the industry standards and guidelines and ensure sign off is obtained from all work stations before implementation.
- Conduct regular meetings and design reviews of all work-in-progress with the head of marketing. Must be able to work within brand guidelines and be able to create differentiation while maintaining cohesion amongst sub-brands.
- Ensure any custom or newly created content and design meets legal and compliance requirements by applying the system of process and procedures into all work.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and within the firm to raise standards and awareness of innovation, creativity and design leadership.
- To re-purpose existing elements and templates as required by design changes.
- To keep abreast of industry design developments and technology, and be able to interpret how these would impact services from a design perspective.
- To share information, ideas and best practice with team members.
- Digital Mindset: Although your main focus is designing for both print and web, you’re inherently aware of working in a digital and mobile environment.
- Photographic Skills- Able to co-ordinate and Take well composed photos
PLEASE ONLY APPLY SHOULD YOU NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIRMENTS
- 5+ years of experience of working in a digital creative agency.
- Mac literate.
- Proficient in Adobe CS6/CC. Minimum Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Complete DTP skill range.
- Basic understanding of web design.
- Typographic understanding and typesetting skill.
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and digital.
- Solid Photographic Skills
Posted on 10 May 10:34
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter
- Freelance Corporate Midweight Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Corporate Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Freelance Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior-Intermediate Graphic Designer, Knysna, CBD
- Graphic Designer - Digital/Print, Cape Town
- Junior DTP Operator/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Epping Industria
- Junior Graphic Designer, George, Badger Holdings
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Somerset West, Viv Gordon Placements
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Graphic Designer/DTP, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- DTP/Digital Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Digital/Motion Graphics Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer - Middleweight, Cape Town, Woodstock, CBD
- Graphic/Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Cape Town
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Web Developer/Designer, Cape Town, Hout Bay