|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R9000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
- Processing of all orders with suppliers/service providers.
- Daily order and backorder follow up and management feedback.
- Processing accounts and supplier payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- To review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
- Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
- Stock level control and analyses.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Preparing month end and financial year end re-con.
Company DescriptionChemical manufacturing and supply.
- Must have hands-on experience with accounting software and with Excel minimum two years.
- Chemical raw material knowledge and procurement experience.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Posted on 10 Jan 12:39