|Remuneration:||- R14747 Basic salary|
Job descriptionWho we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyse, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a sales coordinator into our fold!
Who you are
Our sales coordinator will identify and deliver exceptional outbound sales and work with the marketing team to execute partner content initiatives.
We are looking for someone in a similar role but looking for a home-based/remote opportunity and
comfortable working eastern standard business hours 8am - 5pm EST.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- An A-Player sales coordinator, comfortable pursuing new clients, developing business, a passionate networker and an expert at delivering exceptional outbound sales
- A motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision and thrives in a dynamic environment
- A detail-oriented team player and problem-solver
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Highly committed to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- A multi-tasker; someone with natural curiosity and the desire to learn (technologies should excite you)
- Process-oriented; comfortable creating and following processes
- Someone who understands accounting principles
- Someone who thrives in a work from home environment
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Develop and close sales through sustained prospecting
- Identify and deliver exceptional outbound sales strategies
- Generate new qualified opportunities
- Source and nurture new strategic partnership leads from inception and through to an established and
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Grow the volume of leads/referrals from new-to-Fusion strategic partners
- Manage new and existing partner-relationships
- Drive revenue growth by closing and managing new partners
- Manage a pipeline of sales deals
- Support Account Executive
- Report sales performance
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
Attention to detail
- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals they can give us help us grow.
- We respect the value of everyone's time and priorities.
- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion's expectations.
- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
- Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to apply
Submit your resume with the email subject [your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) or a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Twoo+ years of partner relationship development experience
- Two+ years in a business-to-business sales environment, ideally in a financial environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
Posted on 05 May 08:48
Apply by emailLeigh
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Marketing, Sales Executive, Coordinator, Advertising Sales Executive, Marketing Intern, Sales Manager, Strategist, Advertising Sales
Get job alerts for Sales Coordinator jobs
Cape Town, Muizenberg
This is an exciting new position within our company.
The Cape Town Toiletry Company (Pty) Ltd
10 hours ago
Johannesburg, Roodepoort R15000 - R18000 Monthly neg
Accurate and timeous processing of briefsEfficient filing.
Direct Response Media
28 Apr 2021
Cape Town, Green Point R14000 - R20000 Monthly
We are looking for an individual to join our friendly sales team at an established jeweller in Cape Town. A background in design/drawing would be advantageousMeet with...
An opportunity to work on cutting edge technical solutions within the automotive industry.