- UIF intervenes in Qebherha taxi industry protests over Ters benefits
- 4 tips for first-time job seekers
- Can you lose your job over a WhatsApp conversation?
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThis is an opportunity for a suitably qualified Accountant to join the Cape Town team of this leading national public relations agency.
The environment is extremely fast paced, so you need yo be on the ball, with loads of energy.
This role is an extremely hands-on one - you must have extensive experience doing all aspects of accounting to balance sheet using Accpac.
- Accounts Receivable, including Credit Control
- Accounts Payable, including month-end creditors reconciliations
- Cash Book write up and Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger to Trial Balance
- Preparation of year-end pack for Auditors
- Payroll - using VIP programme
- Administration of Employee Share Scheme Trust
- Personal bookkeeping for the Managing Director
- Although a formal accounting qualification is not a prerequisite, you must have at least 20 years' of Accounting and Management experience. To balance sheet level
- Must be expert in the use of Accpac
- Solid analytical skills and a keen eye for identifying variances in key indicators
- Fast, accurate with meticulous attention to detail
Posted on 23 Apr 15:27
Apply by emailRob Jones
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.