|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||The Skills Mine (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionQUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Studying towards CIMA or CA(SA)- minimum requirement
- Qualified cost and management accountant or similar with 4 - 6 years’ experience in the professional services industry
- Essential experience in construction sector/professional services
- Able to collate, analyse and evaluate data to enable business decision making
- Self-starter keen to challenge accepted wisdom and drive change
- Strong and confident communicator
- Flexible working style to align with rapid growth and on-going change
- To partner with the relevant business unit in ensuring that revenue and operating cost is reported in line with IFRS standards and policy.
- Provide commercial and financial oversight in supporting the business unit while monitoring performance to approved budgets.
- Maintain appropriate communication channels between finance and the business unit while supporting the Commercial Finance Director.
- Commercial Experience
- Financial Systems
- Cost Management
Posted on 14 Feb 13:18
The Skills Mine
Connecting highly talented individuals with organisations that recognise the power of talent to optimise business effectiveness.
|Recent jobs by The Skills Mine||City||Date posted|
|IT Help Desk Coordinator/Office Administrator||Johannesburg||21 Feb 10:08|
|Company Secretary/Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||19 Feb 13:31|
|Assurance Audit Senior Manager||Johannesburg||14 Feb 14:30|
|Assurance Audit Manager||Cape Town||14 Feb 14:16|
|Electrical Engineering||Johannesburg||14 Feb 13:48|
|Finance Manager||Johannesburg||14 Feb 13:31|
|Management Accountant||Johannesburg||14 Feb 13:18|
|Project Accountant||Johannesburg||14 Feb 12:59|
|Corporate Accountant||Johannesburg||14 Feb 12:36|
|Account Manager||Bryanston||07 Feb 13:44|