|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Bergvliet|
Job descriptionTriggerfish Animation Studios is an ambitious, entrepreneurial film studio and the producers of Adventures in Zambezia and Khumba. We have just finished production on our latest TV project, Zog, and we are currently working on a Julia Donaldson project, The Snail and the Whale, as well as our own film Seal Team.
We are looking for a financial assistant to assist our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily Pastel processing of bank accounts, petty cash, creditors, and debtors.
- Processing of all general ledger accounts and reporting systems to trial balance.
- Reconciling bank accounts, general ledgers, creditors, and debtors.
- Preparing month-end journals and invoices.
- Reconciling inter-company balances.
- Preparing audit files and other statutory submissions.
- Providing active support to the finance manager, CFO, and other department heads.
- Two to five years' minimum experience with Pastel processing
- Excellent numeric and written skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Pastel
- Must be highly familiar with SARS filings (VAT, EMP201) and payroll processes
- You need to be a detailed oriented finisher capable of taking initiative, solving problems, and working independently
Triggerfish offers a great work environment with deep exposure to the entertainment industry.
Posted on 05 Dec 09:28
Get job alerts for Finance Assistant jobs
- Finance Assistant, Cape Town, Woodstock, LayerCake recruitment
- Finance Assistant, Cape Town, Digitas Liquorice
- Financial/Cost Accountant, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Inventory Cost Accountant, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- CA/CIMA Accountan, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Financial Assistant Intern, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Thornton, West Coast Personnel