- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
The Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
- Engineering: All fields
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 12 Sep 07:54