- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
This one-year internship programme at our Finished Dose Forms manufacturing site will provide candidates with an opportunity to gain workplace experience, knowledge and skills related to the pharmaceutical industry. The internship is highly relevant for the qualification and for practice as a pharmacist in industry.
The following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your National Senior Certificate
- Latest University certified/stamped academic transcript
- Letter from University confirming that you are a final year Bachelor of Pharmacy student
- Final year Bachelor of Pharmacy study (2019) or completed Bachelor of Pharmacy theory
- Registered with SAPC as a Pharmacy Student
- Aspen Bursar advantage
- South African Citizen
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 29 Aug 08:13