|Get jobs on your |
Research Psychology Intern
The Research Psychology Intern is responsible for assisting with the coordination and execution of functions related to the implementation and monitoring of TB and HIV research projects in the KZN region.
- Post graduate degree in health or social science
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- This is an entry level position with limited experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Good knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB
- Knowledge of the scientific research process
- Ability to capture and organise data electronically
- Ability to write reports
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 14 Aug 07:55