- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Wordpress / CMS Freelance Lecturer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
|Company:||Friends of Design - Academy of Digital Arts|
Job descriptionCape Town-based Friends of Design is a growing digital design academy offering full time, part time and corporate training courses in graphic, web, interactive, game design and concept art.
We pride ourselves on bridging the gap between education and industry, and, as courses and training programmes expand, we are looking for a dynamic, knowledgable and motivated Wordpress lecturer to join our team on a freelance basis.
As a freelance lecturer, you would be periodically booked to teach blocks of our higher certificate classes and short courses in the evenings. Teaching material and course outlines would be provided to you as needed, although you may be asked to consult on this material from time to time.
While our higher certificate classes would require you to complete some additional admin, such as marking of projects and setting up of briefs, the short courses are more technically focused.
- Based in Cape Town
- 2 – 3 years experience as a Wordpress / CMS Developer
- Well-versed in WordPress theme development and customization, as well as using and customizing plugins to extend a site's functionality.
- Strong Responsive / Cross Platform design and development
- Passion or interest in education
- Has managed or mentored people previously
- Strong UI Design understanding and skills
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to the Friends of Design culture
- Professional in your approach to dealing with people
- Ability to work independently while maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, students, and the general public
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Posted on 01 Jul 15:21
+27 21 3000 298