|Get jobs on your |
Freelance - Training Facilitators/Lecturers
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||Red & Yellow Creative School of Business|
Job descriptionWe are looking to build on our already awesome network of experienced, passionate freelance training facilitators and Lecturers to join our Corporate Training Team and help us deliver against our mission of teaching the great creators, entrepreneurs and inventors for the 21 st century.
Training facilitators and lecturers (freelance - Johannesburg based), in the following fields:
- Digital marketing
- Digital design (incl. Adobe Creative Suite)
- User-centred design
- Design thinking
- Data analytics
Note: These roles are initially for ad hoc work and will work particularly well for freelance consultants and practitioners, as engagements present themselves at different times and frequencies during the year, and provide excellent opportunities to augment existing small consultancy businesses and a means to work with new clients.
A typical engagement may look like
- Deliver face-to-face workshop training over anywhere from 1 to 5 days, sometimes on a recurring basis (monthly; bi-monthly) and in different cities
- Work with our Corporate Training Team and with clients to customise and adapt existing Red & Yellow content, and develop new content, to respond to specific client and sector requirements
- Develop new content – and/or updating existing Red & Yellow content, where available - in the form of agendas and outlines, presentation slides, audio-visual presentation material, case studies, training material, practice scenarios and more, dependent on specific project and requirements
- Assist with assessments, marking and other accreditation requirements (with full support from our Team)
- Participate in delegate monitoring and evaluation programmes
- Attending meetings with our Corporate Training Team and clients
- Adhere to centralised policies and procedures that will ensure outstanding quality and unquestionable integrity of all Red & Yellow programmes
Our seven values define us, guide us, and keep us and our school one step ahead.
These are the things we care about – for ourselves, our colleagues, our customers, and our students. We look to uphold them in every area of our work and evoke them in each other.
Relentlessly Curious: Like a sponge, we don't read and listen and ask questions, so we can get ahead, we do it because we can't help ourselves. We just want to know more, about everything, all the time
Proudly Persistent: We set high standards for ourselves and our school and we have the grit and determination to achieve these goals. When adversity comes our way, we face it head-on
Constructively Challenging: We question everything not accepting anything as a given. We speak and act with respect and intelligence when challenging the status quo
Kindly Respectful: We treat our fellow humans the way we would like to be treated, with goodness and compassion. While we may not agree with their point of view, provided it doesn't hurt anyone, we respect and encourage their right to have it
Boundlessly Creative: New ideas are our lifeblood. We have to be always innovating, always improving and always growing and evolving ourselves, our students and our business school
Excitedly Accountable: We stand up and we want to lead, we pursue the greater good and we get our work done. People can rely on us to deliver to the best of our ability, every time
Intelligently Humble: Egos get in the way. We know we are mere pedestrians in the global village of knowledge and ideas and are always grateful when someone teaches us something.
Our Social Promise
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life.
To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us!
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
RequirementsHave you got what it takes?
- Relevant industry experience critical
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead, command, inspire and contribute to Red & Yellow’s mission, vision and values
- Excellent planning skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office and the Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Presentation tools
- Prior lecturing or training experience is highly advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification – post-graduate qualifications are highly advantageous, but not critical
- Minimum seven to 10 years’ experience in the relevant subject area
- Strong CV and track record of working with credible, respected companies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Posted on 15 Apr 08:45
- Product Trainer/Facilitator, Johannesburg
- Freelancer Jobs – Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators, Johannesburg