- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Executive Manager - Training Solutions
|Company:||Enterprises University of Pretoria|
Job descriptionEnterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is the commercial hub that manages and implements business activities of the University of Pretoria (UP). Wholly-owned by the University, we manage and execute the commercial research and training activities of the University, thereby generating UP’s third stream revenue whilst bolstering brand awareness.
Enterprises University of Pretoria currently has a vacancy for the position of an executive manager - training solutions. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Manager is a key member of the Executive Team and will assume full responsibility for Training Solutions’ objectives and set targets (financial and non-financial) by developing, reviewing and strategically positioning the division’s product and service offering, locally and internationally.
Qualification and experience
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field. A PhD or doctorate is preferred.
- Ten years’ experience in senior management dealing with: strategic marketing of short courses, programmes and solutions; contract management; finance and corporate governance; people management; business processes within the commercial and education industry; e-learning; strategic planning and networking; education and training legislative framework.
- Develop and implement appropriate systems and processes, ensuring availability and optimisation of proper infrastructure and resources; optimisation of commercial viability of products and services and business opportunities; financial sustainability of the division and company through efficient product development; product marketing and business development initiatives as well as sound corporate governance and risk management.
- Provide leadership in shaping future growth and development by achieving set targets through the execution of business activities.
- Manage overall quality and efficiency that is client focussed to ensure that the business delivers an outstanding service.
- Outstanding leadership, strategic planning and decision-making.
- Ability to analyse and conceptualise at a strategic level.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Step 1: Please download and complete the application form available at: https://www.enterprises.up.ac.za/executive-manager-training-solutions
- Step 2: Attach your CV to the completed application form and submit both documents by 31 May 2021 to Ms Busi Mzoto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity. In view of this, an appointment will be made in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Plan. The company reserves the right not to fill the position. Please visit www.enterprises.up.ac.za for more information.
Posted on 14 May 08:47
Apply by emailMs Busi Mzoto
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Research Executive, Advertising Sales Executive, Executive, Sales Account Executive
Having played a profound part in the history of South Africa for more than 100 years, the University of Pretoria boasts a lasting legacy that endures through a cluster of innovative and multidisciplinary services rendered through Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd.
Purpose of the role Acts as a liaison between the sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Johannesburg, Sandton Rand35000 - Rand45000 perMonth
Looking for a dynamic, passionate well-networked media sales executive.
Ipsos' Innovation team specialised in concept testing, product testing and forecasting.
Johannesburg, Sandton Rand20000 - Rand25000 perMonth
We are seeking someone youthful and dynamic to fit into the culture of a fast paced, fun, digitally informed and digitally relevant team.
2 Jun 2021
The Research Executive (RE) is responsible for the design and monitoring of research projects and the logical interpretation of research results.
A litho and digital print company in Midrand, Johannesburg is looking for a successful, energetic sales executive.
The Bureau Print
11 May 2021
Johannesburg, Honeydew Rand8000 - Rand10000 perMonth neg
The sales executive plays an integral role in growing PEAR's business.
Professional Evaluation and Research
11 May 2021
Ipsos' Innovation team is searching for an experienced Research Executive to join the team.
Johannesburg, East Rand
Account Executive position within the large format digital printing outdoor advertising sector. This position will encompass all duties involved in the OOH...
Role and responsibilities The digital account executive role requires the incumbent to stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies and developments.
21 Apr 2021
Our Nomad Now client is a leading online marketplace looking for an energetic individual to maintain and setup paid media campaigns. Are you keen to optimise...
Johannesburg, Lonehill Rand15000 - Rand20000 perMonth neg
If you’re looking for an exciting, extraordinary and spontaneous agency – then IMS is the agency for you! We are looking for the best and the brightest to...
7 May 2021