|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Company:||Red & Yellow|
Red & Yellow Creative School of Business is on the hunt for a Student Advisor to join our vibrant and growing sales team in Cape Town. The successful candidate will work alongside our marketers to attract students and help them sign up with Red & Yellow.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create brand awareness and distribute marketing material.
- Coordinate student recruitment and enrolment by having detailed understanding and knowledge of admissions, registration criteria, scholarship/bursary information and registration deadlines
- Respond to online and telephonic enquiries. Serve as the “go-to person” for the recruitment of students and response to queries
- Cold call parents and students to market the school.
- Represent Red & Yellow at career expos
- Schedules appointments and ensure enough calls are made to the database daily and weekly to meet targets
- Achieve all set targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, annual basis, including targeted conversion ratios
- Presents The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business philosophy.
- Perform ad hoc job-related duties as assigned
- Must be passionate about people and education.
- Best suited to a friendly, tenacious, target driven, organised person who works accurately and can handle the pressure
- Time management skills
- An organised individual who is target driven and proactive
- Must have initiative and be able to formulate and implement plans
- Beginner skills or the desire to learn Salesforce and Pardot.
- Minimum one to three years’ professional work experience
- Sales/marketing experience is an advantage
- Brand and product knowledge
- Institutional and industry knowledge/ understanding
- Student recruitment policies and procedures
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the employment equity act.
Posted on 05 May 08:39
Apply by emailTaryn Jurgens
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.