- How youth skills training in Kenya can reduce inequality
- Covid-19: What are your rights as an employee?
- Finding the optimistic within the Covid-19 pandemic
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Academic Operations/Services
|Remuneration:||R22500 - R27500 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThis is a senior role in the business that is responsible for the professional and efficient delivery of academic services to our students. You will be responsible to ensure quality of service throughout the value chain, from curriculum management and programme design to registration and certification.
Your success is measured in terms of exam passes, number of students and net promoter score. The smooth running of these operational departments and the progress of our students is at the heart of this role.
You will be managing a medium-sized team and report to the COO.
Areas of responsibility/measures:
- Pass rates
- Net promoter score
- Quality assurance of our academic and service delivery
- Lecturer and tutor management
- Product management
- Exam management
- Curriculum management
Company DescriptionWe are a private college, driven to enhancing careers and enriching lives. We deliver exam passes and offer a remarkable service to our students. We specialise in finance and business qualifications. We have campuses in Cape Town, Sandton and Pretoria.
- At least five years’ experience in education and/or operations management (continuous improvement, system specifications, quality assurance, process/programme design, procedure documentation and implementation)
- Proven track record of delivering remarkable service to customers and building strong customer-orientated teams
- At least five years’ experience in managing and leading a diverse team
- Strong in one or more of the following areas - quality assurance, processes and procedures, system development, academic management
- You’ve got to be bright with an analytical mind
- You’ve got to be able to sit down and get the work done (focused and diligent)
- You’ve got to be able to work hard, really hard and want to grow (we frown upon lack of ambition)
- You've got to have a great attitude and be a servant leader
Posted on 20 Feb 08:25