|Get jobs on your |
Brand/Marketing Lecturer - Independent Contractor
|Company:||Vega School - Pretoria Campus|
Applications accepted until: 9 February 2020
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School - Pretoria Campus
Direct reporting line: Vice-Principal - Academic
- Lecturing of brand and marketing modules.
- Marking of assessments and providing thorough constructive feedback.
- Participation in the moderation process.
- Intentional academic student support to ensure the academic success of students
Honours qualification (masters' preferable) in the following fields:
- Brand leadership
- Strategic brand communication
- Brand strategy and management specialising in marketing communication
- Strategic management
- Marketing management
- Marketing management Science
- Business management
- Brand related field to be considered.
Industry experience in the brand and marketing communication field is essential.
Key performance areas
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide.
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable.
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback.
- Marking assessments and providing feedback.
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the programme managers.
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE Vega environment.
Preferably equity candidate.
Should your application be successful we will contact you within two weeks of applying.
Posted on 06 Feb 12:01
- Critical Thinking/Media Studies Lecturer - Independent Contractor, Pretoria, The Working Earth