|Get jobs on your |
Head of Admissions
My client is looking for a Head of Admissions. This is a senior sales position. They are responsible for leading the admissions team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting and driving sales targets, creating sales plans and analysing data and trends
The role reports directly to the Managing Director and is a member of the College Leadership.
Main purpose of the job:
Provide leadership in the setting of sales targets, tracking and analysing, recruitment, planning, organizing and management of all activities related to new student records and registration of students.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A postgraduate qualification in Business, Administration, Education or Management
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills at both strategic and operational levels
- Background in sales and strong track record in sales.
- Ability to work effectively and lead a team as well as work autonomously.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear understanding of the principles of quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing principles, channels and customer journeys.
- VERY good understanding of SalesForce (software program).
- Strong knowledge and use of SalesForce (Software program)
- Student systems and reporting.
- Financial Management
- Annual budget
- Monthly reports
- Team Leadership
- Motivate staff to reach targets.
- Supervise, train and coach performance of staff and provide ongoing feedback.
- Oversee recruitment and selection of staff.
- Regular staff performance reviews.
- Communications with internal departments to nurture potential students.
- Policy development
- Monitor and manage all academic and non-academic policies.
- Pro-actively create/ amend policies.
- Maintaining quality assurance standards for the student registration process.
Posted on 22 Jul 13:55
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|New Business Development/Sales||Cape Town||16 Aug 14:04|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||16 Aug 12:16|
|Product Designer||Cape Town||16 Aug 11:20|
|Health/Beauty Buyer||Cape Town||16 Aug 09:58|
|Graphic/Digital Designer||Cape Town||15 Aug 13:50|
|PPC Specialist||Cape Town||13 Aug 14:19|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||13 Aug 14:11|
|Web Service Agent||Cape Town||13 Aug 10:11|
|Commercial Lead||Cape Town||12 Aug 15:08|
|Commercial Lead||Cape Town||12 Aug 14:38|