- SA Toastmasters to launch Anglo-Francophone club
- bountiXP MD Dane Amyot talks about the platform that aligns strategy and culture
- SA grads jet off to teach in Japan
|Get jobs on your |
Interior Design Lecturer
|Company:||Greenside Design Center College of Design|
Job descriptionGDC is a private higher education institution offering BA and BA Honours Degrees in Interior, Graphic and Multimedia Design. Its vision is to be leaders in design education to nurture innovative and responsible designers for the greater good of humanity. The college was established in 1987 and has graduated over 1200 students. GDC is internationally acclaimed and has a solid reputation as a college of excellence.
GDC is looking to employ a lecturer within the Interior Department to teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, for both studio and the theoretical subject of ‘Critical Studies’.
- MA in interior design/architecture
- Teaching experience at higher education level
- Experience supervising Honours level research
- Experience in the practice/profession of interior design/architecture
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, Ecotect, 3D Studio Max, Sketchup and Adobe CC
- Record of published research
- Qualification in education (PGCHE, Assessor training etc)
- The full spectrum of Teaching and Learning provision, including curriculum and lesson planning, delivery, assessment, administration, student support, and review. This will be primarily in the studio environment.
- Be an active member of the Interior Design Department and contribute to the overall health of the programme as a whole.
Appointment for September 2019
Remuneration commensurate with
If you do not hear from Design Center by the end of August 2019, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 05 Jul 09:38