- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Enterprises University of Pretoria|
Job descriptionDuties and responsibilities
- Ensure user satisfaction through effective delivery of user/desktop support.
- Maintain an optimal user computing environment.
- Provide complete user training.
- Provide network and operational system support.
- IT assets control and administration.
- Maintain hardware and software optimisation.
RequirementsEducation and qualifications:
- National Senior Certificate (grade 12) or equivalent.
- A relevant IT-related qualification (A+, N+).
- MCDST or relevant industry certification will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- South African citizen.
- Three to four years’ experience working with desktop networked systems.
- Three to four years’ experience in Help desk and user support.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Posted on 11 Jun 16:14