|Get jobs on your |
IT Support Technician
|Location:||Stellenbosch, Techno Park|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography|
Job descriptionThe support technician’s responsibility is to
- be the first point of contact for anything technical or IT related for students and staff.
- handle large and varied amounts of queries and requests relating to IT and technical issues.
- be able to pre-empt potential IT and Technical issues and find relevant solutions.
Company DescriptionWe're a small, but highly reputable private higher education institution and have excellent facilities to work in.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Stellenbosch Academy is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress.
- CompTIA N+, A+, L+ or equivalent
- MCSA or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
- CompTIA Server+ or equivalent
- CCNA will be extremely advantageous
- Strong knowledge on Internet fundamentals
- Strong hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills
- Experience within a helpdesk environment
- Experience working within Windows, OS X and Linux desktop and server environments
- Experience with routers and firewalls
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and able to work in a group environment
- Passion for technology
- A strong need for personal growth
Posted on 30 Apr 07:42