|Get jobs on your |
Part-Time Cinematography Lecturer
|Company:||African Academy of Cinematic Arts|
Job descriptionWe are looking for experienced filmmakers who are vibrant creative thinkers with the ability to prepare, deliver and monitor an outcome driven course. The focus of the course is narrative film making, candidates with on set or actual experience will be preferred.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for managing classroom activities; this includes facilitation of theory and practical exercises.
- Keeping accurate attendance registers.
- Presenting lectures and preparing lecture notes and slideshows.
- Consulting with students regarding upcoming productions and assessments.
- Following up on student deadlines.
- Create assessments/exams/tests and marking memorandum.
- Marking of assessments/exams/tests/practicals/film screenings.
- Preparing and submitting lesson plans.
- Attend lesson planning and academic team meetings and orientation sessions as required.
- Mentoring Students on an on-going basis as assigned.
- Relevant qualification – NQF level five minimum.
- Positive attitude.
- Preference will be given to experienced film makers with actual film making experience.
- Active on social media.
- Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are registered assessors and moderators with MICT SETA and CATHSSETA.
- Knowledge of the NQF.
Posted on 11 Feb 11:51
- Part-Time Industry Skills Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Part-Time Body/Voice Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Freelancer Training Facilitators/Lecturers, Johannesburg, Red & Yellow
- Film Producing Lecturer/Production Coordinator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Interactive Development Lecturer/Subject Manager, Pretoria, Centurion Highveld
- Part-Time Scriptwriting Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Part-Time Editing Lecturer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Direct Communications Supervisor, Johannesburg, Sandown