|Get jobs on your |
Learnership - Intermediate/Senior Phase
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
|Company:||Rustenburg Girls' Junior School|
Job descriptionSchool governing body: staff vacancies 2020
Rustenburg Girls' Junior School (RGJS) presents an opportunity for a student who will be studying primary school teaching via correspondence, to work full time and learn while completing their studies.
Our learnership programme is intended to further our inclusivity, diversity and transformation objectives.
RequirementsApplications are sought for a learner teacher to work alongside intermediate/senior phase class teachers.
Please submit the following to the principal c/o Mrs Gill Cook.:
- Curriculum vitae
- Short letter of motivation
- Certified qualifications
- SACE registration
- Names of two references
Closing date: 4 October 2019. If you have not heard from us by 20 October 2019, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 Sep 09:19
Get job alerts for Learnership jobs
- Commercial Learnership Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- IT Intern, Cape Town, Elsies River
- Finance Internship, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Content Writing Internship, Cape Town, Southern suburbs
- Human Capital Internship, Cape Town, Primedia Broadcasting
- HR/Finance Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Events Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Accounting Internship, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Human resource Internship Programme, Stellenbosch, Graduates24
- Social Work/Behavioral Sciences Internship, Cape Town, Graduates24
- HR/Human Resource Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Sales/Design/Administration Internship, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Finance Intern, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Trusted Interns