- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Group Executive - Infrastructure Development
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R1300000 per year Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionOur client is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of executive infrastructure development. This is a five-year contract. The incumbent will report to the CEO.
Key performance areas
- Strategy development and Execution
- Operations management
- Financial leadership
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Compliance Leadership
- Good Corporate Governance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Built Environment Field
- Registered as a professional within their respective field
- At least five to seven years’ experience in a senior management level/role within the Construction Management Environment
- Detailed knowledge of construction regulations, health and safety regulations, building regulations and all other construction-related regulations.
- Postgraduate qualification in in Commerce, Business Management or Project Management.
- Seven to 10 years’ experience in Industrial Construction Field
- Understanding of the PFMEA and Government Regulations
Company DescriptionHR Consulting and Talent Management business enabling professionals to be profitable in a productive environment.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Experience working as a Senior Manager on High Value Industrial Development Projects
- Experience working on Green Energy and or Smart City Projects and Concepts
- Full understanding and implementation of construction related contracts.
- Good understanding of economic development.
- Good working knowledge in planning, development and implementation of value add of catalyst/high impact Infrastructure projects.
- Good working knowledge of strategy and operational planning.
- Good working knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
- Good working knowledge of Company Law and relevant
Posted on 27 Nov 16:03
+27 78 292 5946
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Johannesburg, Fourways R6000 - R10000 Monthly neg
Black Snow is looking for a junior account executive who is looking to grow their digital marketing and content creation abilities.
We are looking for someone with a good track record selling advertising space in magazines.
We are looking for a reliable freelance/flexi-time/full-time digital/social media strategist to assist us in digital strategy, social media management, and content...
Johannesburg, Lonehill R15000 - R22000 Monthly neg
If you’re looking for an exciting, extraordinary and spontaneous agency – then IMS is the agency for you! We are looking for the best and the brightest to...