|Get jobs on your |
Engineering Learnership programme
The successful Candidates will be afforded an opportunity to enrol in an external Unemployed (18.2 B1) Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
Minimum Entry Requirement
- Matric with Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy), Physical Science and English (all with minimum 40% pass) or
- N2 or higher with 4/5 subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements or,
- NCV Level - 4 in appropriate trade with all subjects passed with a minimum 40% pass
A minimum of N2 Subjects/ certificate with applicable subjects for the relevant trade as specified.
- Engineering Science;
- Relevant Trade Theory;
- Industrial Electronics, or Engineering Drawings or Plating Structural Drawings
- NCV Level - 4 in appropriate trade with all subjects passed with a minimum 40% pass.
The appointed learner will sign:
- Exposure Learning Contract where the learner commits him / herself to perform as required andobtain the minimum N2 or any required subjects applicable to the trade, necessary for qualifying and be evaluated to qualify for a Learnership;
- Learnership Contract where the learner commits him / herself to perform as required andcomplete all necessary modules prescribed within specified period.
3.3. Where applicable the Company will support the appointed learner to achieve the minimum requirements by allowing the learner to attend a full trimester to obtain the relevant N2 subjects for the
- Must be prepared to work underground/surface and in plants “dusty areas”, and an eleven-day fortnight shift where applicable;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) & medical certificate of fitness, and
- Selection of Candidates will be based upon the Anglo American Platinum selection and recruitment procedure
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started.
Posted on 14 Aug 08:01
- Internship programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Business Administration Internship, Boksburg, Graduates24
- Internship Programme 2019/2020, Centurion, Graduates24
- Finance Internship Programme, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Engineering Internship Programme, Randburg, Graduates24
- Industrial/Organisational Psychology Internship, Modderfontein, Graduates24
- Video Production/Video Editing/Media Paid Internship, Johannesburg, Glenhazel
- Procurement Internship, Heidelberg, Graduates24
- Veterinarian Internship Programme, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Pharmacist Internship Programme, Port Elizabeth, Graduates24
- Supply Chain Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Finance Internship Programme, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- GIS Internship Programme 2019 / 2020, Pretoria, Graduates24
- IT Internship Programme 2020, Midrand, Graduates24
- Admin Internship Programme 2019/2020, Centurion, Graduates24
- Finance/Accounting Internship Programme 2019/2020, Johannesburg, Graduates24
- Biokinetic Internship Programme 2020, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Internship Programme 2019/2020, Johannesburg
- Incredible Interns, Johannesburg, Rosebank