- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Intra Design is a fast-growing Commercial Interior Design firm. We specialise in commercial office space planning, interior design and fitout of office space across South Africa.
We’re looking for an experienced administrative professional to be part of a growing Design department who is a collaborative professional and possesses the expertise necessary for this role.
As an administrative assistant, you will be an essential member of Intra_Group's Design Team and will be responsible for:
- Support design leadership
- Calendar management including scheduling travel. Coordination of meetings which can include working with external consultants
- Screen phone calls/route callers to the appropriate party
- Timesheet entry
- Assist with meeting minutes
- Assist with coordination of travel accommodations
- Create and submit expense reports
- Meeting coordination and set up, including scheduling conference rooms
- Coordination and planning of group events, training sessions and/or off-sites
- Facilitate and track quotes issued, including follow up on invoices and payments
- Create and maintain design database (vendors, consultants, etc.)
- Interface with design vendors, including maintaining and assisting with the organization of the design library
- Greet and assist visitors
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail.
- Assist with reports and presentations
- Review all studio expense reports, and route for signature and processing
- General administrative support
- Maintain team directory
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email & mail
- Manage pipeline
- Strong attention to detail, grammatical skills and proof-reading ability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate a point of view verbally and in writing and quickly grasp business objectives and strategies
- Individual must be professional and positive in nature, energetic, and self-motivating.
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines. Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Strong relationship building and team skills.
- Self-starter who can work with various levels of supervision and is flexible with changing priorities.
- Exceptional computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
- PowerPoint. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign and graphic presentation skills are a plus.
Three years of experience as an administrative professional in a similar industry.
Company DescriptionWe are a commercial space planning and interior design company.
Posted on 05 Aug 15:29
- Crerative Administrative Assistant, Pretoria, Irene, Centurion
- Customer Support Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow Edenvale
- Arabic Speaking Partnership Administrator, Sandton, Strathavon, TLC Marketing Worldwide
- SAP Project Administrator, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- System Administrator/QC, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Tradeway Promotions
- Administrator, Johannesburg, Northern Suburb, Trusted Interns
- Logistics Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow Edenvale