|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Top Architectural Company|
Job descriptionOur company is searching for a junior draughtsman who has exposure in the below project scope and at least three years of Revit experience.
- Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
- Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from project engineer.
- Work with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
- Work closely with designers, drafters, and engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- Update and maintain drafting log.
- Develop 3D models by analysing data and 2D drawings.
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
- Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
- Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
- Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
- Higher certificate or diploma in architectural draughting
- Autodesk Certificate in Revit and three years of experience
- Three tp five years of experience as a draughtsman
Posted on 05 Apr 13:55