|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionThe position manages the Interior Décor Admin department and has two junior admin staff to assist/perform the job functions below. The P&L Manager has full oversight of the below, utilising the staff efficiently to achieve deliverables.
- Compiling and Management of Project Programmes/Timelines and Deliverables Schedules for Senior Project Managers
- Compiling and Management of Project Cost Estimates
- Management of Order Requests to the Finance Department
- Addressing of snags Post-Completion
- Setting up and Management of ARRCC disclaimer documents, procedures and templates
- Updating of Manuals, Policies and Templates
- Supplier and Manufacturer liaison
- Local and International Suppliers Relations and Development
- Supplier Library Management
- Quotation Requests, Comparisons, Tenders, Alternatives Sourcing
- Mark Ups and Supplier Pricelists
- Project Furniture and Fabric Registers and Schedules
- Development and Management of the Specification Control Book
- Briefing of Manufacturers, Quality control of items in manufacture
- Styling: Sourcing and Delivery of Objet, Store Appros, Placement, Proposals to Clients with costs
- Assisting JPMS, SPMS and Photographers with Media Shoots of completed projects
- OS&E and Turnkey Sourcing / Standardization
- Design Option Proposals when required by JPMS / SPMS
- Supplier Maintenance Manuals for Client handovers
- Assistance with Fee Proposals / Budgets
- Management of Close of Disbursements
- Monthly Project Expense Checks
- Project Orders Reconciliation
- Checking accuracy of the paperwork of all completed packs completed by Admin Assistants, including Costing Sheets and Summaries, Client Quotations, Interior Cost Summaries, Amendments and Cancellations
- Training and oversight of New Starts in Décor Department on Procurement Processes and accuracy of work.
- Management of Fabrics, Replacements, Alternatives, Cuttings, Sampling, Finishes Trays and Rings
- Planning, checking and issuing of Procurement Department Weekly Programmes
- Shipping: Arranging through shipping agents, Cost Comparisons, Tracking, Clearing,
- Facilitating queries from Project Managers relating to Import / Export, VAT, Clearances and Insurances & existing Trade Agreements between countries
- Comparative quotes for consolidation and storage of project furniture
- Client Meetings - where logistics and shipping, as well as budgets are discussed.
- Local: On-site inspections and briefings with Rykwil, Stuttafords, etc Installation team planning (Local and International), Installation Kit collation
- Installation Programmes
- Company Insurance for hoisting
- Calling for final BOP and fees from Clients prior to installations
- Household Contents Insurance correspondence with Client
- Inspection of goods at storage or on site, packaging, labelling Arranging for all furniture deliveries either to site or storage, the tracking and recording thereof
RequirementsEssential skills and criteria
- Prior experience in Home or Interior Décor will be advantageous.
- Minimum five years' working in similar role.
- Highly organised with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good understanding of formulas and reconciling to ensure accuracy of documents.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential to the role.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, with strong spelling, grammar and proofreading abilities
- Ability to remain calm, multitask and work under deadline driven pressure.
- Ability to build good relationships at all levels and the ability to work well in a team.
Posted on 05 Feb 08:09