|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R6000 per month|
|Type:||Three to f|
Job descriptionEnglish creative writers. We are targeting students, graduates and first-time employees.
We are currently to localising existing Turkish TV Serials into Afrikaans. We need to adapt the Turkish Episodic scripts into English on our production software which is MAC-based.
The contract requires adaptation of 139 Episodes of a well known Turkish telenovela, between five to seven editors who need to start immediately as a min of 10 translated Eps per week needs to be delivered.
Candidates need to be available to work from September to December 2019, full - time.
- Aspiring screenwriters
- Multilingual individuals
While the position does not require a formal degree any qualification/experience in, screenwriting, or writing would be advantageous.
All candidates will be required to complete an exercise to demonstrate creative ability and command of the language. You will be provided with a portion script and asked to adapt as you see fit.
This process is a prerequisite for consideration.
Content Lab is a production facility specialising in language localization of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. Our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture and a visionary leader. Our motto is “Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way."
The position will work on a rotating shift system wherein operations run from Monday - Saturday. You will not, however, be required to work more than five days a week, nor should your week exceed 40 hours of work per week.
Company DescriptionContent Lab is a localization facility offering language, audio and access services to help clients achieve their content strategies.
- Excellent command of the Turkish and English Languages with high-level comprehension and grammar skills.
- High level of creative writing skills.
- Understanding of storytelling through the medium of film.
- Passion for film and TV content. Avid watcher and consumer of television.
- Good attention to detail.
- Calm, relaxed and focused demeanour.
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and competency.
Posted on 11 Sep 09:50
- Video Editor/Director, Cape Town, Bellville
- Content Editor, Cape Town
- Senior Copy Editor, Cape Town, CBD Foreshore, Independent Media Recruiter
- Copy-Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Assistant Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Copy-Editor - Business, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Junior Copy-Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Creditors Assistant, Cape Town, Newlands
- Editorial/Content Intern, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Senior Accountant - Financial Services, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Senior Financial Accountant, Cape Town, CBD
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Social Media/Content Creator/Photographer, Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, Trusted Interns
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Accountant - Social Enterprise (SA Citizens only), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment
- Finance Manager/Accountant, Cape Town, Bergvliet