|Get jobs on your |
Purchasing Coordinator - Furniture
|Location:||Cape Town, Paarden Eiland|
|Reference:||#HO - PC|
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts Home Outfitters is known for its stunning showrooms throughout South Africa with its choice of furniture and homeware products sourced from around the world.
The company is renowned for its contemporary quality designs showcased in a beautiful environment where natural light and space enhance the inspirational merchandise.
Due to an internal promotion, Weylandts is looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join their ever-expanding and vibrant purchasing team at the Head Office in Northgate Business Park, Paarden Island.
This position is responsible for ensuring that orders are placed, and goods received, as directed by the Buyers. This involves preparation of costings /proforma orders and, once approved by buyers, placement of orders with suppliers. Supplier management and all related order admin to be managed according to company policies and procedures, ensuring that goods are received as required.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Matric plus relevant administrative experience gained over five years, ideally with a similar furniture or a fashion brand
- Proven purchasing/stock systems experience
- Numeracy skills and proficiency using MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience using the Syspro ERP system is an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Knowledge of import/export procedures and purchasing from world wide locations advantageous
- Attention to detail, excellent communication (telephonic and written) with initiative and able to work without supervision
- This role require an individual who is disciplined and organised
- A dynamic, cutting-edge environment and world class product offering
- Beautiful working space
- Competitive salary packages
- Bistro restaurant catering for head office at discounted prices
- Benefits including Provident fund and performance based annual bonus, subsidised lunches,Employee Wellness .
- Generous Staff discount scheme
- Work/life balance with great working hours
If you want to be part of our highly skilled and professional team contact us now.
Please apply with your updated CV and a recent photograph.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within 3 weeks from the date of your application.
Posted on 22 Oct 12:10
021 914 1433
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Purchasing Coordinator - Furniture||Cape Town||22 Oct 12:10|
|Router/Dispatch Coordinator||North Riding||17 Oct 09:26|