- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Fashion Retain Intern
|Remuneration:||R3500 - R4000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
- Needs to have a strong interest in contemporary menswear.
- Is open to learning as well as contributing to making Fields a success based on their duties.
- Studied in a design/styling/textiles/fashion design field.
- Characteristics of reliability, integrity, responsibility.
Fields Space (physical store)
- Assist customers in the Fields store Space. Giving style advice, processing transactions.
- Ensure the Space is neat and tidy to welcome customers.
- Steam garments on the rail and ensure they’re ready for sale e.g. with swing tag, price – all to Fields standard.
- Fold and put away items tried on.
- Ensure display areas/mannequins are made up to showcase the brand. Will be a collaboration with Fields designers.
- Fulfil online orders i.e. pack product into packaging, write card, waybill and ensure courier collects items.
- Follow up to ensure item is delivered/delivery note received.
- Keep accurate logs as guided by Fields team.
- Process returns as per Fields guide.
- Assist with online customer queries and questions.
- Process online marketplace orders.
- Office admin e.g.
- Sign for deliveries.
- Answer the phone and direct calls.
- Add hoc office admin as directed/needed by the team e.g. preparing product for shows, new design concept discussions.
- Ensure Field stock room is organised and maintained to specifications.
- Be open to take on new/other tasks as they arise.
- Four days per week (8.30am – 5pm) + Saturday (8-3pm)
- Or five days per week (9.30am – 4pm) + Saturday (8-3pm)
- Other employee guidelines as per BCEA.
Posted on 12 Jul 09:25