|Get jobs on your |
External Commercial Sales Agent
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are a rapidly growing team and do not look for 'employees', we look for entrepreneurs with a thirst for knowledge and a spirit filled with commercial ambitions.
Those that always walk the talk, stand by our company values, have passion for quality, respect for people and at the same time deliver great results consistently.
We're not just invested in product; we're also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we, therefore, strive to provide opportunities for our people to learn, grow and thrive.
Are you the Commercial Agent that we are looking for? A professional, result-oriented attitude, winners mentality, perseverance, adaptability, supporting colleague and connector. These are keywords that describe you.
Your field of work
You will be based at an Italtile showroom and be required to work independently to structure and close deals on large commercial projects requiring tiles, taps, sanitaryware, accessories etc. for new projects or renovations.
- You will be involved in cold calling to solicit business from professionals in the industry and will be required to create your own database of clients.
- Meetings with professionals at their offices and on site will be part of the service that you offer.
- You will be required to assist in the retail showroom if/when needed.
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive package based on experience and expertise.
Enthusiastic to get started?
Then click on to apply!
A pre-employment screening is part of our procedure.
We are looking forward to get your application!
RequirementsWe also ask the following must-haves:
- Entrepreneurship, customer orientation and persuasiveness
- Collaborate with confidence
- A history of excellent customer service
- A hands-on mentality
- Skilled in problem-solving
- A proven track sales record on large commercial projects
- Get your personal sales strategy from PowerPoint into action, aligned with our National Strategy
- Ability to meet set monthly sales targets consistently
- Ability to work in both an individual- and team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent execution, attention to detail
- SAP and Microsoft Office
- Sound arithmetic skills
- A flair for Design and Creativity
- Own transport with a valid drivers licence
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Matric as the minimum educational level
Posted on 15 Feb 13:51