|Get jobs on your |
Showroom Sales Coordinator
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Profit Share, 13th Cheque|
|Location:||Durban, Umhlanga, Durban|
Job descriptionThe purpose of the showroom sales coordinator is to ensure that the showroom represents the company’s brand image. A well experienced and well-organised person will need to provide the necessary support to the sales team.
This role reports into the regional sales manager. The showroom sales coordinator will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Maximise exposure for the Belgotex showroom within the region by making contacts with professionals (designers, architects) for viewing.
- Support brand awareness strategy within the region.
- Establish new professional network base through research and sourcing in the market to understand what the current trends are.
- Consult and advise professionals and customers on flooring requirements.
- Meet, greet and host customers and professionals at the Belgotex showroom.
- Maintain the upkeep of the Belgotex showroom by ensuring adequate sales – related equipment, material, or samples are available.
- Provide support to the Sales team through setting up appointments, managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of promotional material or events.
- Send out price increases of products to our customers.
- Send through the design brief to our customers.
- Work with specifying dynamics and have insight of the reports.
- Work closely with the regional sales manager.
- Previous experience in a sales role preferably in the manufacturing textile/flooring industry.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a design role.
- At least one year’s administration experience.
- Must provide a design portfolio as evidence of their designs.
- Good coordination skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Valid drivers licence is essential.
- Travel is required in this position: 80% - office based, 10-20% - local travel in the region.
- Senior manager sales.
- Sales and marketing director.
- Regional sales reps.
- Regional sales managers.
- Key accounts.
- External sales partners.
- Specifying reps (architects, designers, decorators, hospitality).
- Retail reps (direct to market).
Posted on 28 Nov 07:32